Even though I am a dress addict there are times that skirts win me over. Wearing skirts right will make you look not only good but very stylist. If you are not a skirt person and would like to try check out different styles and am very sure you will come out with a few styles that suits best. Just make sure the cut and the style fits well with your body shape.
Stretchy fabrics are best and comfortable if you choose a pencil skirt and knee length looks great and very classy. You can make your skirts look professional for work by how you style them, there are great skirts to choose from but I would suggest to avoid skater shot skirts. You can also opt to pleated, flared and mid skirts which are fantastic for office and work wear.
There are lots of great and fantastic skirts in places like, very.co.uk, Asos.com, Dorothy Perkins House of Fraser and many other shops just get yourself out there and look for the skirts that complement your body shape before anyone compliments you.
- Perforated Skirt (fashionsnag.typepad.com)
- Last Week’s Work Look: High Waisted Velvet Skirt (lookhowistyleme.wordpress.com)
- Fully Skirted (theblondielocks.com)
- Spice Up Your Maxi Skirt (fashioncompliments.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 fashion trends for Fall 2013: Midi skirts (stylebakery.com)
- My ASOS Pencil Skirt! (outoftheboxfashion.com)